Monday 18 March 2013

New beginnings

A long time since I've even visited my blog, let alone write....well two years on...two wonderful years in my little shop/gallery Kyma, I have loved every minute of it, and will never regret having opened it. But life and work commitments, have taken over, and I am closing, sadly and with a heavy heart, though optimistic for a bright future. Tough I will be continuing my Kyma page on Facebook with pieces still for sale https://www.facebook.com/kyma.bycaroline .....I will be working from home from now on, though will be traveling around Corfu painting and hopefully selling!  I have opened an online shop on Etsy Kymacreations, where you find some of my hand made and painted gifts and paintings I was selling in my shop, you can also find all of my paintings available as prints at caroline-philp.fineartamerica.com plus of course there is always my website .www.muralsandart.com . Once I have done all the physical stuff like actually moving all my things from the shop to my home. I will be more organized to post new work and news. I would like to thank all my friends and customers for all their support over the past two years, and you will still all be able to find me and buy or order commissions as usual.
 

1 comment:

Corfucius said...

A moving and dignified valete, looking onward and upward as has always been Caroline's hallmark strength.